It’s Sunday, the good time to finish some “homework” before December ends.😀
First, I was nominated for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award by my friend, Gary, SwittersB & Fly Fishing.
If you are at all familiar with such awards, you are asked to fulfill a couple obligations that passes on a little information about the recipient and passes on the award to other bloggers that I enjoy (their spirit, content, positivity, talent).
It is traditional to pass along 7 pieces of info about me:
- I am a heavy smoker.
- I drink black coffee with no sugar about 5 cups a day. Minimum.
- Never enjoy in the crowd. Moreover, I don’t like party at all.
- I interested at culture and something ethnic
- Never had breakfast, and often forget to have a lunch.
- Sleep late and wake up early.
- Able to play some music instruments, but no master.
And the rules which need to follow:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award
– please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award
– and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Unlike other awards which can only add to your blog once-this award is different
When you begin you will receive the 1st Star award and every time you are given the award by another blog- you can add another star.
There are total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favorite blogs, and even if they have already been given the award by someone else, then you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars.
For more information check the FAQ on ,The Thought Palette
It’s very difficult to choose some from hundreds good and inspiring blogs I followed. Here, I choose five blogs that I think very appropriate to receive both The Very Inspiring Blogger Award and the Blog of the Year 2012 Award. Honestly, all of them are photoblogs, according to my interest of blgging.
- Dini, Follow The Light
- Edy Setyawan, Stories of My Dreams
- Mark, Images of China through English Eyes
- Andy, The Photographer, Traveller & Chef
- Mathias, Mathiaslphotos
There you have my worthy nominations. Check out their inspiring blogs and give them your likes. Thanks Gary, Kalabau and Mbak Mei.