The Great Mosque of Ponorogo is located in the west side of the alun-alun (townsquare) of Ponorogo, East Java. It was built in 1858. The building has 9 small green domes which represents the 9 Wali who spreading Islam in the land of Java.
The mosque consists of two main building. The first is the original building with 16 teak pillars. The second is newer with the ceramics tiles. In front of building, there is a tower that was built in 1995.